News for 03-Sep-22
The Best pharmaceutical discovery website
All the pharmaceutical discovery information you need to know about is right
here. Presented and researched by http://www.takeyourmeds.info. We've searched
the information super highway far and wide to provide you with the
best pharmaceutical discovery site on the internet today. The links below will
assist you in your efforts to find the information that you are looking
Although our site may not be of the same high quality of the site listed above, we believe that given time this pharmaceutical discovery site will be one of the major pharmaceutical discovery sites on the internet. After all we are relatively new to the e-commerce industry and are striving to reach perfection.
Personally I have my doubts about whether we'll succeed. These pharmaceutical discovery websites are easily the very best that you will ever come across. In fact you could do what we did and search the Internet by day and by night without coming across something across something that meets your needs better. So I guess that you had better click on one of the hyperlinks and leave us behind. Come back again one day though, because we're improving the level of pharmaceutical discovery information every day.
Conquer Those Carbohydrate Cravings
by: Jeff Lugeanbeal
Are you a hopeless carbohydrate addict? Let's conquer these cravings once and for all…..
By Jeff Lugeanbeal- www.worldwideweightloss.com
I drove over to my parents home the a few weeks ago for dinner. I arrived early, and asked my mother if I could help her finish preparing dinner. The smell of mom's pot roast in the oven really got my mouth watering and I couldn't wait for dinner.
She sent me to the pantry to retrieve some honey, I opened the pantry and was amazed at what I saw. Of course their was the standard pantry fare, but many other items were lurking in that pantry. Here were a few: crackers, cookies, potato chips, tortilla chips, oatmeal crème pies, white bread, sun chips, frosted corn flake cereal, pop tarts, and popcorn. No kidding, these were all in her pantry.
I asked my mother if she ate these items often. She said, "Yes, I'm hungry all the time so I just snack on the stuff all day". She said she eats three meals a day, but gets hungry so she snacks on crackers, chips, etc., then an hour or so later she is hungry again, so she eats more snacks.
The carbohydrate frenzy- trigger foods
Eating the fore mentioned types of carbohydrates all day will make anyone hungry and crave food every hour or so. You see, eating these types of snacks causes our blood sugar to spike and fall very rapidly, triggering our body to crave more food all day long. It's a viscous cycle with no end. This type of cycle not only sets up our body for weight gain but the possibility of diabetes and a whole host health problems.
How to conquer these carb cravings once and for all
By reading this article I know you are motivated enough to stop these cravings for good. Here are some free tips to get you on your way to healthy eating and craving free!
1. Eat three balanced (protein, carbohydrate, fat) meals a day plus two healthy snacks. This stabilizes blood sugar, reduces cravings, turbo charges your metabolism (your body will naturally burn more calories), and helps you with weight loss.
2. Spend some time in your pantry and even your refrigerator. Pitch all the cookies, crackers, white bread, chips, store bought fruit juices, etc.. These foods have no nutritional value, only empty calories that will no doubt cause you to gain crave more foods and gain weight faster.
3. Eat healthy snacks such as protein shakes, nuts, fruit, veggies with dip, etc. At each snack eat a small portion of protein, carbohydrate and fat. These healthy foods have a positive impact on your body. They give your body vital nutrients, and most importantly, stop the cravings. You'll feel better, and won't be as tired during the day.
4. Drink plenty of water.
5. Limit your amount of caffeine. I know, I sure love drinking a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. If you are a caffeine addict, meaning you drink three cups or more of caffeine a day, try to cut it back to one or two. As far as cravings go, caffeine sure gives our bodies a jolt and can make us feel good and even more alert, but after that initial jolt and you "come back down" your body will either crave more caffeine or carbohydrates.
6. The ultimate goal is to eat healthy foods, which in turn give our bodies proper nutrition, which in turn makes us feel better. But this can take time. If you are used to eating junk food, and always craving food, don't worry. Start out slow if you have to. Your body will take time to adjust to a new way of eating. You may even feel lousy for a few days or even a week, while your body adjusts to the healthy foods. But in the end, you will feel great!
© Jeff Lugeanbeal - All rights reserved
|Fantasy Football Strategies Medical Newscast Medical Newscast|